- You must have JDownloader closed while performing these instructions.
- For JDownloader 0.9xxx – If you have any downloads in progress you better save your links list or finish your downloads, else you will lose them.
- Go to C:\Program Files\jDownloader\config folder (jDownloader > Show Package Contents > Contents > Resources > app > config for Mac) and back up the existing database.script (you may copy and paste it anywhere you want or just rename it).
- Replace the existing database.script file in the directory stated above (config) with the file found in .rar or .zip you downloaded.
Almost same steps with JDownloader 2.
- Copy the file found in .rar or .zip you downloaded – org.jdownloader.settings.AccountSettings.accounts.ejs – in cfg directory and replace it with the existing file.
- Relaunch jDownloader.
That’s it… Enjoy!
- JDownloader is free and can be found from it’s homepage (click here to redirect) *Version 0.9xxx!
- You can download JDownloader 2 HERE (click to redirect) *Portable version :: Last update: 08/03/2014 – Mac users run .jar file!
Happy Premium Downloads!
Incoming Search Terms:
- org jdownloader settings accountsettings accounts ejs
- jdownloader premium
- jdownloader premium database script
- jdownloader database
- org jdownloader settings accountsettings accounts
- jdownloader script
- jdownloader database script
- jdownloader 2 database script
- jdownloader premium database script how to use
- org jdownloader settings accountsettings accounts ejs mac